Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crying

I don't want to cry anymore. Lately all I have wanted to do is cry, cry, cry. But I am going to change that. I am vowing to look at the a more positive side of life. I didn't used to be so sad - believe it or not, I actually was a "fun" person to be around. Something changed. My daily environment just sucks the life right out of me and I can't change that, but I can change how I let it affect me. (is it affect or effect I never know which) So for the last few days I have been trying hard to not let negative, ugly thoughts creep into my head. I have been consciencely trying to keep my thoughts light and thankful. Thankful for all that I do have and thankful that I know God has a plan even if I don't. I'll let you know how I'm doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment